I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, October 1, 2009

" I did it....with help from Whit"

I finally got a blog! Whitney and Monster helped me do it... but ill try to keep it up to date.
Im sure it wont be a problem since there is exciting things going on with us!
Most people say to keep the secret until you are atleast 8 weeks... but here is the spill
Curtis and I have lived together for almost a year.. and well we were ready for a baby before we said the I-do
we definetly tried but our efforts only cause me dissappointment every month!
...............................................................................................
A week ago I found out the news we waited for months!
We are having a baby!
I found out at work, and was trying to wait to tell my husband a cute way!!
I refrained my self from a stoopid text.
I called him and said "hey can you meet me at Wallgreens?" before he got there I was done doing my shopping. Jokingly he said that I made him waste that ride since we were on our way to his sisters dinner. He said well lets ride together and make the ride worthit.
As soon as he said that I got the nervous giggles... and I mean giggles.
He asked what my deal was and I finally caught enough breath to say we are having a baby!
Most husbands would be excited when they hear those words.. well mine said are you joking about this?! I couldn't speak I just pulled out the test!
That is when it hit him I was serious!
The "cute" way I had planned for all day was not successful but it made us the happiest ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment