I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, January 15, 2010

Growing fast =)

I'm getting anxious for him to be here, I can't wait :)
We have our first vacation planned with Ian on July 24 he will be young but Curtis grandparents, aunts and uncles, and parents are going to Myrtle Beach. Curt thinks we should go because we don't know when Grandpa & Grandma Dubay will get to see Ian next. My parents might also end up going so it will be a big get together im pretty excited, it will be nice to have a trip even though im still waiting on our dream honey moon in Italy but since we got pregnant before we could go, we have put it off for the 5 year anniversary since Ian will be a little bigger. I just hope I get to relax also and not have to sit in the room alone because I don't want Ian to be in the sun and all all day

3 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for you guys. He will be adorable. I hope he's happy and healthy so you can enjoy your trip. That sounds really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you are talking about i was the same way but i have a suggestion, we went to California and sat on the beach all day long when Bryckmen was 5 weeks old and we just took a big unbrella and sat him under it and he was covered so he didn't get sun burned or hot or they have those little tiny sun tents for babies you can get i know for sure they have them at onestepahead.com probably other places too, so check them out and he will be fine!! That sounds fun!! Your belly is so cute, he will be so sweet and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks lol thats funny because i just ordered a tent thing like that :) I cant wait.
    Thanks girls you guys are soc ute :)

    ReplyDelete