I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, June 28, 2010

Date Nite=

Saturday Night was our date nite, it was great to talk {most the nigth we did talk about our handsome, sweet little baby} we definetly needed some time to spend together.. we went to dinner with Ian since I just was having such a ahrd time taking him to Grandma's house. Then we headed up to Dryfork, it was the fastest ride up there i have ever had {lol} We were up there i fed Ian, changed his diaper and Curtis said the words... well are ya ready i just put on my heels {which i was a pro at, i would wear heels even at bonfires, camping whatever, after 9 months not so easy lol} anywho His parents kept looking at me waiting for me to say nevermind I think when they said "Have fun" It suddenly hit me. I just got in the truck and Curt kept holding my hand lol t was a very silent ride by both of us. Well we went for a shake and came home to get all the stuff to go to the drive in... it was good we talked about the last three years together... and It was great.. I am so happy i married my best friend, a great dad, and a great husband! Needless to say we had fallen asleep not even an hour into the movie so we decided to come home we just talked in bed and passed out lol... I kept waking up looking at my monitor and remembered Ian was at Grandmas..

No comments:

Post a Comment