I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mixed feelings

Ive been falling asleep through the alarm to get Curtis up for work a few times now, im pretty tired lol but i know its the joys that come with Ian.. Its not even him its just busy work and house work and Curtis time and all that.. so he decided to take me on a date tonight... Way excited since i havent really been able to go to bed with him since Ian was born its always something and by the time i get to go he is sound asleep :) He is goign to Grandma and Papas house but im not sure i will be able to handle it thank goodness this wont happen very often cause im already missing him and he is on my lap I love my TWO men

1 comment:

  1. When Braden and I went to Denver we left Evie with my parents for 3 days! And it was the first time I'd left her overnight! I sat there at night and would wonder if she was crying or if she was sleeping or if she was ok! HAHA but you know they are in good hands! I never would have left her unless I knew she would be ok :0) So just remember your little man will be fine and you will get some much needed hubby time and sleep time :) Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete