I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend=




I absolutely love weekends now, quality time with Curt is harder with this job since he gets home later and we are so busy getting everything ready then we get an hour before we pass out at 9 lol. So by the time thursday night comes around I am THE happiest wife alive lol I get all the time I want with him. I am so glad he still LOVES his job.

Friday he took me out to dinner and we went back home and just hungout, Saturday we had a lazy morning and then went to lunch with Craig and Ashley and later that night to the fights. We had alot of fun... We all missed Cameron he went to Papa and Grandmas house!

Sunday we watched movies all morning till it was time to go to his parents for lunch/dinner. We had gone to bed so late the night before that we barely made it up there very long. Curtis had Cameron and he was about to take a nap with him so we headed back down. Once again got ready for his work week and watched the Ugly Truth and went night night lol.

6-8 more weeks till Ian is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment