I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Packing =

Well Ians diaper bag is ready to go :) It has been so hard to pick an outfit lol (I packed three) I still need to pack My bag, I keep going in his room it smells so good and its so organized and ready to go that I have finally hit my point im going insane waiting, I've started to be alot more active, by my next appointment when I get checked to see how ready I am I want to be pretty darn close :)

I can't wait to hold Ian, and let alone see Curtis holding Ian.. it has been SOO good that we were lucky and got Cameron - our nephew- before we became parents, he has got practice :)

Cameron and Ian will be best friends im sure of it, they already recognize eachother Ian gets even more wild when im holding Cameron or talking to him.

1 comment: