I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lucky Girl=

We were watching 16 and Pregnant last night, I know the kids are really immautre and not ready to be parents. The girl had twin girls and she was saying how bad she hates her life.. Just turned around and said I love my life Curtis! Its true Xbox and all included.

{Curt called me yesterday from work laughing so hard I could barely hear him all he said was remind me to tell you about Francis Xbox intervention...} Okay?!

Well a guy he works with appraently played soo much that she literally MADE him go to counseling.. once Curtis got done telling me the story I was SO thankful he really doesnt play that much I guess and now that we are getting ready for Ian and he has this new job schedule he hardly plays.

I look forward every day for it to be 6:15 when my hubby gets home, we have so much fun together, he is my best friend, my other half, and our sons dad :)

2 comments:

  1. We are such lucky girls!!! Those boys on 16 and Pregnant drive me crazy, they are SO rude. Except the guy who had the twins, he seemed like a good Dad ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah she was a meanie haha but yeah we are Whit :) good thing they are friends too our kids will always be friends

    ReplyDelete