I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

* December *

The year is almost over!
Christmas season is my favorite! The lights, tree, decorations, foods, songs, traditions and just all about it makes me very happy. This was the first year doing our tree as a married couple and so I had to give in a little and get his input lol! He decided he wanted red, white and green to be the colors {something I never did when growing up} we always had browns or greens etc.
We happened to have gone to the Galleries for a wedding gift and OMG did I fall in love with the tree in the entrance. NAUGHTY OR NICE THEME.
I love it even more because our dogs Jasper & Baxter are from the same litter and they are soo different in every way. Their hair, their personality, brains everything lol! I always tease Curt and tell him that each dog has one of our personalities of course Baxter the good puppy is like me {hehe}



December 09':

* On the 17th we find out the gender of our little baby =)
* On the 22nd we are headed to Orem spend the night and go to St. George =)
* While in St. George i'm fee to shop at Osh Kosh with no hurries or whining that I dont know what im having and that I cant shop {speak from experience, believe me}
* For New Years, OUR families are coming to our house and we are having a celebration =)

2 comments:

  1. Your tree is soooo pretty! I love it! I can't wait to find out what you are having... even though we know its a girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I love how we talk so much about everything now lol!

    ReplyDelete