I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, December 17, 2009

~ Ian Robert ~

Lets just say 1:00 PM took forever! Curtis met me at the doctor and brought me lunch, I hurried and ate and we went in, before we knew it they said Rafaela... we both started smiling! As soon as she started looking I KNEW, I was watching Curtis waiting for his reaction and nothing! FINALLY the nurse put on the screen ITS A BOY!!!! He was like oh wow no kidding, we both smiled the lady was being all proper about his genitals so of course my husband has to say look at his weiner. The nurse was like :O
Any who, we got our pictures and as soon as we walked out he jumped with so much excitement I will never forget today 16 weeks and 1 day we found out we are having our first son..... He said love you and left in a hurry to go tell people at work. You all know I have an addiction with shopping haha well this 4 months have been very hard to hold back so I just HAD to go to get something :) I thought Curtis would be like already shopping!! Oh no was I wrong he has been shopping for an hour at every baby store in town! :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys!! He is gonna be so cute, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Whit :) Cant wait to see you guys tonight

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah thats fun! Its exciting to have experiences like that! You better be scrapbooking them :D

    ReplyDelete