I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, December 21, 2009

Happiness!

The story behind why we have two puppies is that I bought Curtis a puppy for his birthday. He wanted a blue heeler soo bad since he always had one when he grew up. The moment to pick one was hard. He liked Jasper and I loved Baxter! Somehow we ended up with both of them. At the beginning it was easy to have two because they were tiny. THEN things got hard, I was the lecturer, the one cleaning and potty training. Jasper is very hyper and the one that does NOT listen. So we decided we should get rid of one { surprisingly Curt decided Jasper should be the one to go} Craig, Curts brother said he would take him yesterday. I was so happy I figured we were better off WRONG!! I missed him so much! Baxter would go potty outside and he would just sit on the stairs and wait for Jasper it was heartbreaking... home is not the same with out one of our boys.. Thank goodness my sister in law thinks its hard to have a dog because our boy is returning home right when we get home from the holidays on Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment