I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Killing me

The wait is killing me, not that I have ever been patient. I just want to know what our baby is, I hate saying he or she because its harder to say she/he all the time. So it will just be nice to know for sure. A week from today we will know which is technically close but not close enough.
I've heard of the ring trick, if you carry high or low, if the baby bump is pointy or round. But honestly I can't even tell.

4 comments:

  1. Hey you should try the "wives tale" gender tests! haha I took like EVERY gender test on the internet and they all said boy except the "wives tale" one and it was GIRL :) here is a link to one . . . let me know what it says :)

    http://www.childbirth.org/articles/boyorgirl.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay so it said its a girl by 52% lol, so I guess we will see lol :) let me know when you want to do lunch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look like you are carrying low... its a girl though, im sure of it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. THREE more days :) can't wait and if you ever need him to come let me know ;)

    ReplyDelete